Infrastructure & Security
Intellectual Property (IP) is the most valuable asset in any organization because it guarantees the company’s competitive future and business continuity.
Intetics understands how big your security risks might seem to you in an outsourcing agreement. We recognize it is imperative to safeguard a client’s sensitive data and prevent any information leakage. Maintaining your trust is paramount to our company! It is for this reason that we take a systematic approach to information security.
Infrastructure security is the first, basic tenet in successfully preventing the theft of data. Intetics’ premises are well protected from unauthorized attempts to access the intellectual property of our clients because:
- Access to our corporate site is highly restricted and controlled by an automatic electronic identification “iButton” system. Each employee is provided with an access key. Visitors to our offices must be accompanied by Intetics’ staff.
- During non-office hours our site is securely protected by electronic motion sensors.
- Our reliable and secure electrical system ensures the constant availability of power.
- An intelligent fire/smoke detection and alarm system provides early notification in case of fire. All rooms are equipped with fire extinguishers.
- We enforce a strict non-smoking office environment.
Geographically, Intetics maintains three fully staffed major facilities in Chicago, Minsk, and Kharkiv. The following guidelines are rigorously followed to ensure continuous, uniform data security at all of our locations:
- All data (source code, documentation, intranet systems, databases, etc.) is stored and secured by our U.S. service provider.
- Data transfers between our offices go through secure, encrypted VPN connections.
- IPSec is used for encryption of critical data flows.
- Intetics has an established Backup and Recovery Policy. There is a separate back-up and IT infrastructure for every client.
- Web-based intrusions and attacks are prevented by Apache security modules, a port-scanning system and semi-automated PSAD for Linux iptables.
- Access rights to different data sources are only assigned to employees based on the project they are working on. Thus, access to any information related to another customer or project is denied.
- Regular external security audits reveal any potential security vulnerabilities, which are quickly rectified.
Intellectual Property Protection
IP protection guidelines are well documented in our corresponding security policies. We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with every client, and all information obtained from the client is presumed confidential. Every new employee signs an NDA with Intetics that defines all procedures for dealing with sensitive information belonging to or pertaining to another party. To date, not a single breach of this agreement has been reported in our nearly 15 years in business.
- Intetics’ network is divided into segments to ensure the complete physical and logical separation of information and service networks, thus preventing any unauthorized access to/from a given segment.
- Every server has a properly configured firewall, antivirus and malware protection systems.
- Intetics maintains a unified center for LAN monitoring, management and administration.
- Our multi-level approach to the security and protection of intellectual property prevents the mishandling of data and safeguards against both internal and external threats.
Contact us now for your free initial consultation
Follow us on:
Intetics has worked with a wide variety of clients worldwide including such market leaders as: Snap-on, Check Point, S&C Electric, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Cengage Learning (former Thomson Delmar Learning), Würth Group, Saba Software, Spreadshirt, StudiVZ, and Burda Digital. Intetics is also a second-tier provider for IKEA, Kraft, Kmart, Office Depot, Vodafone, and T-Mobile.
We are happy to provide you with the names and contact information of our Clients. Please contact us for more details.