Research & Development
Embedded development is the engineering practice of creating a computer system -- usually on another device -- for a specific purpose.
Our Approach to Embedded Development
Intetics’ expertise covers the development, testing and maintenance of embedded and real-time systems. Our software developers have practical experience in the following platforms and embedded operating systems: Texas Instruments, Intel Pentium and ARM, IBM PowerPC, Motorola; Embedded Linux, Windows CE, Windows CE.NET.
- Building embedded applications for required hardware platforms
- Cross-platform and platform-specific software development
- Software development for microcontrollers and digital signal processors
- Legacy modernization (size, speed, etc.)
- QA and test automation for embedded systems
- Consulting services (libraries, tools, architecture, etc)
Contact us now for your free initial consultation
Follow us on: