Software Testing is the process of evaluating a system and its components via manual or automated means to verify that it satisfies specified requirements, and/or to identify differences between expected and actual results. The goal of testing is to make software bug/risk-free, reliable, stable, usable, accessible, compatible and flexible enough to react to changing timelines and requirements.
What We Offer
Technology Competencies and Skills
Intetics conducts software testing using system software and application software environments such as Windows Platform, MacOS, Linux, Web 2.0, Java, XML, etc. These tools allow us to design applicable test cases for your products, and to identify functional, performance or other problems. Our team can develop test strategies, test plans, manual test cases, automated test scripts and control the quality of the full testing life cycle. We are renowned for our prowess in software testing!
Our highly professional, certified personnel are experienced in an array of methodologies, including Agile. Our staff’s comprehensive knowledge base encompasses various industry standard testing tools such as Test Director, Quality Center, WinRunner, QTP, LoadRunner, Silk Test, etc. Thus, we can provide software testing for a variety of products.
Intetics can set up a remote IT department for you to perform the following software testing services:
- Integration Tests: Complete testing of interfaces between units.
- System Tests: Confirm the product conforms to all system specifications and business requirements.
- Regression Tests: Repeat tests after defects have been found to confirm they have been corrected.
- Modification Tests: Complete testing of modified or new features added to the system.
- Performance Tests: Checking that the program has acceptable values of throughput, response time and device utilization.
- Stress Tests: Checking the system’s behavior under extreme conditions.
- Usability Tests: Verifying that the system complies with ergonomic requirements and standards, and that it is intelligent and user-friendly.
- Release Tests: Checking version control procedures and the completeness of the product to be delivered.
- Special Tests: Any specific system tests (e.g., data synchronization, security, etc.).
- Acceptance Tests: Checking to confirm the system meets expected performance and functionality standards.
- Environment Testing: Testing a product in a particular hardware or software environment.
- Compatibility Testing: Checking that all new versions and updates of your product are compatible with other applications and operating systems used by your clients.
The quality of our testing services ensures that:
- The product meets the initial requirements.
- No priority or critical defects are present in the delivered product.
- Baseline functionality has not been affected during the development process.
- The product remains stable under heavy load conditions and on various system configurations.
- The final solution will be consistent with your expectations.
Contact us now for your free initial consultation
Follow us on: